Wednesday, October 17, 2012

ChickFilA Menu

 My laptop is down so I have not been able to post anything!!!  Worse than that, I can't even create when I am at home (and I like to create when I am at home).  I have been staying late at work trying to fulfill at least a few of the commitments I gave myself concerning my blog and my store.  Hopefully I will get my computer back soon!!

 
 I had a request in my store the other day for additional menu math pages from different restaurants. Since I do love making these, here is one for ChickFilA.  It really helps when a web page has great graphics, and these were some of the best.  Hope you can use them.

Karen
Sorry for the layout of this.  I guess one big long line of worksheets is better than nothing at all.  Right?
http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/ChickFilA-Menu-Worksheets

10 comments:

  1. I love this, thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is exactly what I was looking for. Thank you so much! I"m using it for practicing cost estimation and rounding.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this inforamtion.
    FoodMenuGuru was build with the intent to provide you the latest menu information and prices for a wide variety of menus items for big chains like Buffalo Wild Wings, Chipotle, McDonald's,IHOP, WingStop, and many more.Chick-fil-A menu prices

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for sharing, these worksheets are excellent.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Where I do I Chick-fil-A menu prices?

    Menu for Chick-fil-A with prices. Browse the menu items, find a location and get Chick-fil-A delivered to your home or office

    Chick-fil-A menu prices?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Here is a price but when I went to the app to order everything was like 10$

    ReplyDelete